To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Augusta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Service Delivery Analyst
Unisys Corporation • Augusta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Service Delivery Analyst to join our team in Augusta, GA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Gather and analyze service performance data on programs & present the analysis for existing services and communicate findings to internal Stakeholders and Clients.
• Analysis of core programs includes: descriptive & prescriptive analytics in scope of SDA analyst. Provide inputs for predictive analytics for the aligned account/project.
• Analysis of core programs include understanding of statistical toolsets such as: Microsoft Power BI, Minitab & Advanced Excel.
• Apply Lean and Six Sigma concepts to come up with process improvement ideas and help the internal and external stakeholders to implement them. Provide inputs for improvement actions through governance meetings.
• Assist in developing gap analysis detailing existing verses ITIL best practices.
• Seek out and identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities in existing Service Delivery. Enable business process changes to deliver value to both Unisys and our clients.
• Promote effective operations through the use of formal process improvement methodologies resulting in standardization, improvement and simplification.
• Quantify the project’s financial benefit and/or process improvement metrics.
• B.S. degree in business, statistics, or other related discipline with at least 5 years’ experience with data modeling, regression analysis, and data aggregation
• Strong Data analytical skills and process focus.
• Effective Customer Communication - Verbal and Written.
• Should have excellent attention to detail.
• Knowledge of ITSM & tech tools used in various Service Lines, Metrics, SLA & calculations is required.
• Advance Knowledge of MS Excel.
• ITIL V3 Foundation certified.
• Additional knowledge on MS SQL, MS Access, Minitab, PowerBI and any other Analytical tools would be beneficial.
• Previous experience with any business intelligence tool would be beneficial (Cognos, crystal reports/business objects).
• An inclination to be innovative and resourceful with the ability to seek alternatives and make decisions quickly.
• Good interpersonal Skills. Must be a team player.
• Persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization
• Secret Clearance
• US Citizen
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.