Looking for a highly motivated, Java developer with 5+ years of development experience in developing server side applications using core Java. Role will be within the market risk application space developing solutions to meet Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB) regulations.
Candidates must be self-starters, self-motivated to deliver high quality, have great communication skills, be vocal participants, and be willing ask questions for learning and for clarity.
Must be proficient in the following:
1. Core Java, JDBC
2. Object oriented design and development principles and best practices
3. Design patterns
4. Eclipse IDE
5. SQL, Microsoft SQL Server ¬ designing and using efficient database objects
Nice to have:
1. Capital Markets Experience
2. BS or MS in Technology related discipline, Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
3. Distributed computing (DataSynapse, IBM Symphony)
4. Distributed caching technology such as Oracle Coherence
Object Oriented Design
Java Database Connectivity