- Part-Time Class A CDL driver to transport loads between Edgewood, MD and a variety of locations in CONUS
- Truck and trailer will be provided in Edgewood
- Type of equipment to be hauled - Humvees, Generators, pickup trucks, trailers
- Potential locations - Pine Bluff, AR; Pueblo, CO; Bluegrass, KY; California; other
- Available on an as-needed basis
- Must be prepared to support with two weeks’ notice
- Government permits 12 hours a day with stops
- Although it is not a requirement for Government vehicles, the customer requests the driver stops at weigh stations
- Active CDL A license and associated credentials
- HAZMAT endorsement preferred
- No HAZMAT hauling anticipated at this time
- No clearance requirement at this time
- Ability to enter Army posts (i.e., no criminal record)
- Familiarity with using tilt back and step back trailers
- Preferred forklift certified and capable
Drive Commercial Vehicle
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2018-1965
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Welcome to the CSS website, reflecting the mission and core competencies of our employee-owned company. In 1988, CSS was founded with the vision of combining the rapid advances occurring in technology with a fundamental understanding of scientific principles to promote and ensure a healthier and safer environment. We adopted as our motto, "Scientific Minds. Common Sense Solutions." because it highlights the scientific approach we bring to our clients' concerns. Through time, we have expanded the services we offer and have diversified the customers we serve, but we are pleased and proud that we have remained true to our vision.
View the full profile
CSS is a professional and technical services provider to government and commercial clients. Our services are organized into five core competencies and several cross-cutting services that we have cultivated through our 30 years of corporate experience. Our core competencies are:
• Earth, Space & Life Sciences
• Emergency Response & Disaster Recovery
• Environmental, Safety & Health
• Natural Resources Management
• Transportation Safety & Security