Do you want to work for one of the "Best Companies to Work For in Tampa Bay?" Do you enjoy working with people and helping solve problems every day? If you answered yes to both of these questions, THIS is the position for you! Our client is a reputable financial institution whose customer service team in growing. They are bringing on a new Member Service Specialist
to their team. Member Service Specialists
must have strong customer service skills to dominate in service by maintaining a working knowledge of all products, services, organizational policies and procedures.
Experience and Skills:
- Responsible for providing a high level of quality service while cross-selling products and services.
- Performs a variety of Sales and Service functions via telephone, email and live chat, in a Call Center environment.
- Provides prompt, friendly and accurate service while learning the customer's needs.
- Demonstrate understanding of what value our product has for the customer, and know how to promote our product's features and benefits for each customer
- Resolves product or service issues by clarifying the customer's concern, determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information and performs research as needed.
- Provide 1st tier technical support of electronic services
- Skilled in accurate Authentication with ability to recognize high risk callers, thereby mitigating fraud risk.
- Process Fraud/Dispute processes for Debit/Credit card transactions.
- Ability to conduct product and system testing as required.
- Excellent communication skills to support all interaction channels, including but not limited to Phone, Chat & E-mail.
- Accountable for meeting productivity, quality and sales goals.
- Represents the organization in a courteous and professional manner.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments promoting synergy.
- Maintains member confidentiality in all aspects of providing services to customers
- Responsible to know and uphold the Department's Standards of Service.
- Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of customer service or similar experience.
- Must be proficient with Windows-based PC.
- Ability to resolve problems that are somewhat complex requiring analysis of data and weighing the outcomes of decisions.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills required.
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Must be flexible to work occasional Saturdays
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.