LOCATION: IRWINDALE, CA
CONTRACT: 2 YEARS
COMPENSATION: 18.00 PER HOUR
This position works under general supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate, procedures and guidelines.
- Carries out simple calculations and prepares documentation for the purpose of receiving complaint return package deliveries and generating shipping manifests
- Decontaminates defective products returned by customers using approved procedures
- Manages material movement and tracks material in ERP and other computer systems
- Maintains general orderliness of the Product Analysis Laboratory
- Sends test equipment for scheduled calibration and maintenance
- Participates in projects that improve the product analysis process and reduces overall frequency and/or severity of customer issues
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for following all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- This role may require use of microscopes, calipers, micrometers, height gages, gage blocks, and other inspection tools
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 plus years working in a Material Handler role
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow SOPs and Work Instructions
- Must be able to perform basic math and have the ability to write and communicate clearly
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and responsibilities
- Must have ability to clearly and correctly document data. PC Literacy is required
- Have the physical ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Stacy Jenkins at Email blocked - click to apply however, your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information, and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Access to a variety of discount perks
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Complying With Procedures