To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Internal Audit Manager
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Oak Brook
Job Type:Finance Audit
Job Posting Title:Internal Audit Manager
TreeHouse Foods, Inc., with Net Sales of approximately $6B, is a manufacturer of packaged foods and beverages with a network of over 40 manufacturing facilities across the United States, Canada, and Italy that focuses primarily on private label products for both retail grocery and food away from home customers. We manufacture shelf stable, refrigerated, frozen and fresh products, including beverages and beverage enhancers (single serve beverages, coffees, teas, creamers, powdered beverages, and smoothies); meals (cereal, pasta, macaroni and cheese, and side dishes); retail bakery (refrigerated and frozen dough, cookies, and crackers); condiments (pourable and spoonable dressing, dips, pickles, and sauces) and healthy snacks (nuts, trail mix, bars, dried fruits, and vegetables). We have a comprehensive offering of packaging formats and flavor profiles, and we also offer natural, organic, and preservative free ingredients in many categories. Our strategy is to be the leading supplier of private label food and beverage products by providing the best balance of quality and cost to our customers.
As a result of internal promotion, we are looking for our next Manager, Internal Audit to join and serve as a key member of the departmental team, reporting to the Director, Internal Audit.
As the Company continues to undergo transformation, this role, in conjunction with the Directors and VP & Chief Audit Executive, will be heavily involved in further evolving aspects of the Internal Audit Department, streamlining our Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities, and enabling more time and effort to be devoted to providing more visible and tangible value to the organization through advisory and consultative engagements. This will be accomplished by attracting and retaining top talent and developing and driving the appropriate Internal Audit Department strategy.
The Departmental strategy is focused on being a talent pool for the organization, optimizing and evolving our service delivery methodology and offerings, and building productive stakeholder relationships within and outside the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the completion of the risk assessment and audit plan development processes
- Perform risk assessment activities throughout the year via analysis, maintaining relationships with key members of management , and staying close to what is going on in the industry and the business
- Provide overall leadership to operational, financial, and IT project teams, facilitating quality and timeliness and ensuring the business has been improved/strengthened
- Provide input to the resource scheduling process, led by the Managers and Seniors, to ensure the orderly completion of assigned projects while minimizing travel and maximizing development opportunities for the team
- Provide thought leadership to all we do in an effort to continuously move the Department forward
- Build and maintain strong and productive relationships with members of the members of management and our independent auditors
- Assist in the recruitment process for the Department
- Purposefully develop team member's technical, intangible, and soft skills/abilities
- Participate in due diligence, as required
Experience and Education:
- 7-10 years of experience
- Big 4 public accounting, Fortune 500 internal audit or accounting/finance, manufacturing/distribution/retail industries
- Experience at the Manager level
- Experience driving both assurance and advisory services
- Experience operating in fast-paced, high change, complex environments
- Consumer packaged goods industry experience
- Experience leading information technology audits
- Knowledge of SAP
- Bachelor's Degree Required - Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, other appropriate business-related degree
- Certification/Licensure Required - CPA, CIA, or CISA
Travel Requirements: 15%
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.