Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You’ll Love This Job:
Being a Model Risk Analyst to join the Model Validation and Control group (\'MVC\'), which is responsible for all aspects of Model Risk Management (\'MRM\') at DTCC from model risk governance and control, independent model validation to model performance monitoring (\'MPM\') and backtesting (\'BT\'). Model Risk Analyst will support the model risk governance process and will be involved in the model identification process and model inventory management. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Perform quality control and assurance activities for MRM processes and standards and provide oversight for their compliance, including model documentation and validation reports.
- Prepare and analyze model risk reporting and data for senior management and regulators.
- Conduct model identification activities that includes administration of the model survey, analysis of the survey responses, collection and documentation of effective challenge from SME, and collation of results and attestations.
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to understand all aspects of the workflow processes managed for model validation, model performance monitoring, and model issue management.
- Create periodic reporting of model risk metrics or initiatives.
- Assist with performance of regular as well as ad hoc analysis to identify gaps in quality of various MRM processes, design solutions and implement those solutions for MRM and across the company when needed.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and can work in an efficient and organized way.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Prior experience with quantitative modeling is not required, but should have a general knowledge of financial markets and products, risk metrics and VaR.
- Ideally the incumbent should be familiar with the regulatory requirements in terms of model risk management (SR 11-7) and SEC Covered Clearing Agency Standards.
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
Our Risk Management teams work to protect the safety and soundness of our systems and are responsible for identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology in all existing and new products, activities, processes and systems.