To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Smyrna, GA
- Vaco - Atlanta
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Office Assistant
Vaco Staffing • Smyrna, GA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vaco is seeking a Part Time Office Assistant (will go full time when converted to permanent status) for a great Medical Devices client in the Smyrna area. This role is designed to support the front office function, management, employees and clients. The Office Assistant will greet visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face, as well as supply information regarding the organization to the public, clients and customers. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity paying $15/hr.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organization
- direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- schedule appointments
- maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- organize conference and meeting room bookings
- co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- monitor and maintain office equipment
- control inventory relevant to reception area
- tidy and maintain the reception area
- high school diploma required
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- keyboard skills
- ability to work a switchboard
- verbal and written communication skills
- professional personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- information management
- organizing and planning
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance