A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients.
Our Information Technology and Web team is responsible for the development and maintenance of various groups databases, systems, and websites.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Developing ideas for forward-looking, cross-team-centric solutions to drive strategic conversations and specific growth opportunities targeted to the client service team's needs;
- Managing activities around project support, risk mitigation, and timely quality deliverables;
- Developing brand defining differentiated points of view;
- Leveraging Reporting and Analytics knowledge;
- Demonstrating familiarity with data collection and analytics to monitor resource and monetary goals and knowledge of overall project management methodologies;
- Delivering relevant and value-adding industry research, analyzing and developing strategic vision;
- Creating analytic modeling and monitoring of key project drivers;
- Working in project teams within a professional services environment;
- Negotiating and managing conversations with senior level staff and partners to support overall business goals;
- Developing and leveraging relationships with a variety of groups and stakeholders to enhance project effectiveness;
- Using business standard suites of technologies (Microsoft Office Suite, Google at Work, Adobe, including Adobe Experience Manager, Eloqua, SalesForce, Framemaker, and Photoshop;
- Preparing, quality review and releasing of documents in a variety of formats, adhering to brand guidelines;
- Using various on-line application tools, including email releases, Content Management Systems;
- Creating, editing and releasing podcasts, webcasts, and videos;
- Creating and releasing newsletters and email blasts; and,
- Developing and managing social media messages, formats, and scheduling.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as in the following areas:
- Identifying and solutioning process improvements and strategic organizational growth, and proclivity for innovation;
- Taking full ownership of responsibilities in an ever changing environment;
- Conducting analyses leveraging critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Working independently and prioritizing time to complete project tasks/deliverables within established time-frames;
- Interpreting and analyzing situations/information to develop a recommended course of action;
- Collaborating with internal and external customers, vendors, providers and contractors;
- Leveraging comprehensive analytics methodologies and tools, especially as it applies within a professional services environment;
- Delivering precise and accurate work with a focus on details in a fast-paced environment;
- Managing competing priorities with tight deadlines while analyzing needs and executing on requirements;
- Responding proactively to feedback and coaching, incorporating feedback into action;
- Presenting and cogently communicating both verbally and in writing while tailoring your messaging to your stakeholder;
- Responding to internal/external client and/or team requests promptly and professionally, contributing to a positive collaborative working environment;
- Using technology for content distribution, advanced editing, abstract development, and proofreading of assurance technical content and business standard platforms/software for formatting documents based on brand and style guidelines;
- Understanding project management of multi-layered projects across various teams;
- Managing a multi-discipline team; and,
- Working well independently and as part of a multi-discipline team.
While a successor pool has been identified for this role, interested parties may self nominate in order to be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.