To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Change / Release Manager
Signature Consultants • Addison, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Change/Release Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Change/Release Manager for an opportunity in Addison, TX. The Change/Release Manager will coordinate with testing and development after the software is released. He or she will also manage and coordinate resource allocation and where they are spending time. This is not a traditional PM role, our client is looking for someone that has previous experience working in a Release and Change Management environment.
- Facilitate regular status meetings, critical release ceremonies (release readiness / UAT feedback, milestone reviews, business Go/No-Go reviews), and communicate release progress to all levels of stakeholders
- Work closely with DevOps and BA/QA to ensure that each release is completed with quality and meets established development standards for code management
- Coordinate the monthly releases for a team which owns the responsibility of developing and enhancing the website
- Manage relationships and coordinate between different Agile teams, testing groups, and training teams involved in the overall product release cycle
- Plan and communicate how a release will be managed, including risk/issue management, change control, and communication plan
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of previous Change Management and/or IT project management experience
- Experience with both waterfall and Agile project management principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with team, other departments, and management
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Solid understanding of SDLC and software release cycle
- PMP or CSM certification
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking software
- Experience in a Quality Assurance role, preferably in software delivery
- Experience with deployment tools or scripts (e.g. - octopus)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the seventh consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.