Kforce has a healthcare client in the Las Vegas, Nevada (NV) area looking for a Part-Time Healthcare Administrator to join their team for an immediate start.
The schedule for this role would be 4 hours a day, 5 days a week (Monday through Friday) and would equal to 20-25 hours a week. Our client gives the option of either working in the mornings (8am-12pm) or in the afternoons (1pm-5pm), so you get to choose the schedule that works for you (you will have to pick either morning or afternoon and stick with that set schedule). The role is slated as a 3-4-month temporary need but will most likely extend beyond that time. The Part-Time Healthcare Admin will be helping out different departments scanning documents and entering the data into their EMR system, looking for great data entry skills. Apply today to find out more!
- Prior data entry experience is needed
- Experience using a printer/scanner to file information is required
- Healthcare experience is a huge plus
- Experience working with the EMR system Centricity is a plus but not needed
- Requires not missing any days and sticking with the chosen schedule
- Looking for a dedicated, professional, and upbeat individual
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.