To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK 99501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Manager - Denali Park Village
Aramark • Anchorage, AK
Posted 8 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Our Leisure group within SLC specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include:
- Asilomar Conference Center, California
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
- Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington
- Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing and supporting various functions in the Market Center, including but not limited to, Route, Asset and Product Management/Procurement; Warehouse and Inventory process; Human Resources functions such as maintaining HCMS, employee files and ensuring compliance regulations are being followed; and assisting Market Center leadership on other special projects as assigned. The Operations Associate Manager will also oversee the money room and will be responsible for collecting cash and reconciliation, as well maintaining a schedule for bill changers when applicable.
- Money Room/Deposits: Responsible for cash handling, collections, oversight of money room, processing, reconciliation, and petty cash disbursement.
- Route Management: Support with inventory reconciliation and accountability management; assist with route scheduling changes, DOT/Vehicle compliance, daily route check-in, and other duties performed by the Route Sales Manager.
- Product Management & Procurement: Back up maintenance of product pick sequencing, purchase orders, record waste, vendor returns, TJV, employee sale, and in-house product usage (demo).
- Human Resources: Maintain and adhere to all wage & hour compliance for local employees, conduct all required new hire paperwork and maintain employee files for employees on-site; administer payroll functions and check distribution. Perform additional HR functions for employees at local branch.
- General Management: Assist leadership on special projects, support Operations/Branch Manager ensuring controls are intact; prepare daily packages to hub.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience. Key experience in the following categories is a plus: customer service leadership, experience in transportation/logistics, warehouse operations or related operations.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the Market Center business in both the short and long term.
- Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients, vendors, internal leadership and operations staff.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
- Strong customer service principles and practices are required.
- Personally organized and capable of handling multiple open inquiries simultaneously as well as interpersonal, team and partnering skills.
- Fluent computer skills (MS Office suite) and the ability to learn new technologies (MEI/Salesforce).
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran