You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Website Specialist is an essential role in Fisher Investments' Corporate Communications department focused on optimizing and publishing content within our Web Content Management System (WCMS). You will work closely with management to oversee website content, aid search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, improve user experience and help maximize the digital marketing acquisition process. You will report to the Website Manager and your team will manage digital content across our web properties to support goals for multiple departments within the firm.
You will work in an energetic environment with enthusiastic experts to bring the 'puzzle pieces' of content together into digital experiences. If you have a passion for building websites, understanding the needs of users to improve user experience and working with a diverse range of internal clients, we want to hear from you!
- Build web pages and manage content updates within our Sitecore CMS tool
- Manage content publishing within structured workflow to maximize the quality of the site user experience, content display, links and metatags
- Guide projects forward through collaboration with company stakeholders and third-party vendors
- Coordinate requirements across our Sales, Marketing, IT, Legal and Analytics departments
- Work with software developers to enhance the offering of our web site, app, and supporting tools
- Create QA guidelines and process documentation to improve team effectiveness
- Assist with improving the team's methods and capabilities
- 1+ years demonstrated CMS experience (Sitecore preferred)
- Basic HTML/CSS for purposes of manipulating visual presentations and styles
- Follow multiple project timelines at once and communicate updates to management
- Focus on using data to inform marketing decisions
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Acquisition Processes
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Higher Order Thinking
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g4dxp80
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.