Full Time Day and Overnight Nurse Needed!
We are looking for Registered Nurse (RN) needed for an infant patient in Bellwood, IL
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 7:00a-7:00p
Sunday- Thursday 11:00p- 7:00a
Skills: g-tube, trach and vent
Pay Rate: $26/hr - $27/hr
Please give us a call at 708-459-9121 if you are interested in learning more about what we can offer!
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking skilled Registered Nurses (RN) to work within our clients’ homes providing direct patient care. Registered Nurses (RN) will instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities!
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Current Registered Nurses (RN) License in the state in which the Registered Nurses (RN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Registered Nurse Certified