The Senior Financial Analyst position focuses on consolidation of weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting to America management. Will have much interaction with various business units.
- Assist the Director-Planning, Reporting and Analysis in compilation of America forecast and actual financial results.
- Prepare / review / analyze monthly financial statements for North America.
- Coordinate the annual budget process for North America.
- Heavily involved in special projects to determine financial impacts of current business activities.
- Sales and Gross Margin tracking and analysis – daily, weekly, monthly.
Education, Experience, Certifications:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- 3-6 years accounting/financial analysis experience.
- 3-6 years IT & data base management experience
Competencies, Skills, Knowledge:
- Strong organization, time-management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Ability to work independently
- JD Edwards and Hyperian experience a plus.
Exide Technologies is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Exide Technologies (www.exide.com) is a global provider of stored electrical-energy solutions for the transportation and industrial markets. Exide’s 130 years of technology innovation combined with operations in more than 80 countries enables the company to deliver compelling solutions for the world’s current and future power needs. Exide produces and recycles a broad range of products, serving the Transportation, Industrial Network Power and Motive Power market segments with battery and energy storage systems and specialty applications for a broad range of industries including: agricultural, automotive, electric, light and heavy-duty truck, marine, materials handling, military, mining, powersport, railroad, security, telecommunications, utility and uninterruptible power supply (UPS), among others. Exide is Powering the World Forward - history and scale combined with a start-up mentality make Exide the right choice for customers who want more than simply a battery supplier.
Use Statistical Method