To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Bellevue, WA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DataSphere, a Sinclair Digital Agency, is a nationwide leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses across the country increase their revenue. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
What You'll Do:
As a Sales Manager, you will lead and manage a team of Account Executives to achieve sales, market penetration, and profit goals. You will also play a key role in assisting with sales programs, recognition, administrative tasks and training. In this role, you are an instrumental leader in motivating, coaching, mentoring, and teaching Account Executives to maximize sales efforts. The primary responsibilities of the Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Coaching and Training Account Executives through barging calls, providing on and off the phone training and feedback, completing and sharing coaching Ts
- Utilizing daily and monthly call reports to support Account Executives, identify training and coaching opportunities, and hold Account Executives accountable to daily expectations
- Hold regular 1:1s with Account Executives to review goals, objectives, strengths, areas of opportunity, and performance plans
- Conduct regular team meetings/huddles to share success, discuss new policies, review sales issues, provide industry updates, etc.
- Assign territories / stations and identify verticals that complement the Account Executive’s selling style and personality
- Approve time sheets, PTO, sick time, etc.
- Help close deals as necessary
- 5+ years of sales and/or a combination of sales and management experience, with a preference for experience in a rapid growth environment
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to effectively manage urgent tasks while driving strategic priorities.
- Assertive and self-motivated, with a track record of taking initiative and driving results
- High Levels of discretion, integrity, and honesty in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to interact effectively and clearly with account executives, peers, managers, and other departments
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Able to teach and instruct others on techniques and procedures
DataSphere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!