Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are looking for delivery associates (drivers) to drive box trucks locally to help Amazon deliver world class service. DSPs are independent businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver pallets and packages. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career growth.
As a delivery associate, you will drive a 26-foot box truck delivering pallets and packages to Amazon Freight locations. You will start and end your day at the same location. As an associate you will stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team.
This position requires a 'For Hire Endorsement' (16,001-26,000 lbs).
Apply now to schedule your in-person interview and receive an on-the-spot job offer!
Location: HIN2 - 19 Bob Gilden Blvd, Whiteland, IN
Compensation: At least 18.50/hour,* plus overtime and benefits
Shifts: Multiple shift options starting as early as 12:00am
What You’ll Do
- Drive a 26-foot box truck delivering pallets and packages to Amazon Freight locations such as post offices
- Load and unload the truck using approved equipment (pallet jack, etc.)
- Work up to 12 hours per day including breaks, with shifts available seven days a week
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and DOT regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, trailer designations, violation and incident reporting requirements, break periods, etc.)
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
What You’ll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Successful completion of DOT physical
- Follow a mapped delivery route, track and report working hours and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to all safety policies, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with all weather and conditions
- Must be able to maneuver boxes weighing up to 75lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
Why You'll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
Many of our Delivery Service Partners offer great benefits –
including healthcare, competitive pay, flexible schedules, and
opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive
environment. Offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or
location, and can include the following:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive wage plus overtime
- On-the-job training and
career growth opportunities, such as moving into Lead Driver,
Dispatcher or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification
- Holiday pay opportunities
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services
to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when
their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that
relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore
necessitates Amazon’s input. For applicants with disabilities who may
need an accommodation, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Amazon DSP Box Truck Delivery Driver - at least $18.50/hour, Whiteland, IN, Station: HIN2 for more information.
- Self Motivation
- Traffic Laws