To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
436 North McPherson Church Road
Fayetteville, NC 28303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auto Body Painter at Crown Collision Fayetteville
Asbury Automotive Group • Fayetteville, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Crown Collision of Fayetteville, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 25 collision centers is currently seeking a Body Shop Painter!
**$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Included**
We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Find Us On the Map:
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold daily, 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members to build relationships with and 8 million happy customers to provide customer service to! Asbury is one of the largest franchised auto retailers in the United States with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2017, and we are continuing to expand our workforce!Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Body Shop Painter is responsible for repairing and restoring all assigned vehicles to pre-accident condition. This will include but is not limited to refinishing, priming, sanding and buffing of body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership quality specifications and time standards.
- Perform quality repairs without passing on defects
- Paint vehicle surfaces by utilizing a sprayer or brush when applicable
- Mix paint according to manufacture specifications
- Produce test panels when needed to obtain industry acceptable color match
- Consistently utilize all required safety equipment and follow proper repair procedures
- Understand and keep abreast of and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Maintain an organized personal work area and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued learning by ongoing participation in I-CAR
- Previous auto body painting experience required
- Periodic lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds is required
- May be exposed to chemicals, fumes, high levels of dust and noise in repair center
- Must be able to wear protective equipment, including respirator
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays for full-time positions
- Three affordable healthcare plans to select from that meet your healthcare needs along with two dental plans and optional vision coverage
- Dedicated health concierge service
- Virtual office visits through Teladoc if you elect medical coverage
- Specialty pharmacy and pain management programs included with elected medical coverage
- Promotional pricing for LASIK and PRK procedures if you elect vision coverage
- Company contribution to HSA program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health Care and Dependent Care eligible expenses that allow you to save pre-tax dollars up to $2,600 for healthcare expenses and $5,000 for dependent care, per calendar year
- Uniforms and launder services provided for select positions
- Relocation packages available for select positions
- Tool allowances available for select positions
- Complimentary Basic Life Insurance
Long Term Incentives & Retirement
- 401 (K) company match plan available for full-time and part-time team members
Life & Leisure
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Discounts on vehicle purchases and services
- Wellness programs
- On-site health fairs and seminars
- Life management services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) on the day you are hired at no cost to you. This coverage provides you and all members of your household confidential access to unlimited phone consultations, limited private consultations for issues with drug or alcohol abuse, marital and relationship counseling, parenting issues, stress, as well as bereavement counseling, crisis intervention, financial counseling, legal counseling, discounts and referrals.
Learning & Development
- Paid training for most positions
- On-site training and online digital training programs
- Educational reimbursement program for technicians
- College Scholarship Program is available for eligible dependents of Asbury employees
- Continuous new e-Learning opportunities
- Asbury ethics, integrity and diversity training
- Management/leadership development
- Service Anniversary Milestone Program
- Technician Guild Program
- Complimentary lunch provided at select locations at dealer discretion
- Company social events
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee referral program to earn additional income
- Return-to-Work Program for workers who are injured while on the job
- Safety training that is tied to your specific position, so you get the training most pertinent to your career
* Rewards may vary by employment site and are subject to change at any time.