It’s a New Year! Find your new career with a team that makes a difference in senior’s lives.
Come see why Homestead Hills is certified as a Great Place to Work!
Now accepting applications for Full-time Live Long Well Care CNA/Companions to provide personal care and companionship for seniors in Winston Salem.
Certification as a Nursing Assistant is preferred. Flexible schedule desired.
Must be able to work weekends. Must have a valid Driver's License. Full Time positions available for 1st/ 2nd / 3rd shifts.
We offer a generous PTO Program with CASH payout + consistent scheduling to plan your life. Ask about our Shift Diffs, Free Teladoc and OnShift Wallet – get paid today!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
- Automated External Defibrillator
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Health Care