The Schneider Organization has an immediate need for an expert Finance Director to provide leadership for strategic planning, specifically the Forecast, Budget, and 3 Year Plan processes. This includes supporting the creation of alternative scenario forecast. The Finance Director will also be responsible for the Tempo/Outlook process and the development of new forecasting tools, models, and techniques. This role will have significant interaction with the CFO and Executive team as well as direct leadership of a team and persuasive leadership of others outside Corporate Finance. Schneider became a publicly traded company on April 6, 2017 so this is an exciting time to grow and contribute in a thriving organization.About the Role:
As a Schneider associate, you will enjoy:
- You will provide leadership/facilitation of the Forecast and Budget process and serve as Project Manager establishing processes, guidelines, and timelines to enable thorough preparation and reviews of the end products. Enable consideration of alternative assumption and company performance.
- You will drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives while providing a high level of thought process to drive improvement; recommending areas for improvement and leading projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for the strategic planning processes including cash flows and balance sheet. Establish processes, guidelines, and timelines, and develop multiple alternatives as appropriate.
- You will develop reporting (Forecasts, Budgets, & 3 Year Plans) appropriate for the Board of Directors, Executive team, Finance leadership, and Sector leadership teams; anticipate reporting needs based upon the specifics of each compared to expectations.
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Paid holidays, flex and vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is required. A CPA, MBA or related advanced degree is preferred
- Do you have ten years of validated business experience in financial leadership roles; A combination of business unit (Sector) and corporate experience is a plus.
- A contemporary knowledge of automated financial systems, MS-Office tools, and process principles is required.
- Do you have experience with Hyperion or similar analytical/report tools?
- A high degree of emotional maturity, general business insight, and executive level presence is a key to success in this role.
- Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to facilitate senior level meetings?
- Ability to independently set direction and deliver results is critical in this role.
- Are you an experienced negotiator with the ability to influence for positive outcomes?
- Are you creative and innovative with a willingness to challenge conventional thinking.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity, accountability, and confidentiality.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)