To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Finance - Internal Auditor
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Finance - Internal Auditor in Tampa, Florida (FL). Summary: The Internal Audit (IA) team is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve operations. IA assists the Firm in accomplishing its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of processes focused on operations and risk management, financial controls and compliance, information systems, and governance processes. This requires an extensive understanding of risk management concepts (including enterprise risk management), auditing methodologies and control evaluation techniques.
- Minimum degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems or business-related field
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA, CISA, CISSP and/or CIA
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3
- Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in prior roles directly involving consulting, risk management or internal audit
- Some knowledge of financial, operational and/or IT internal control methodologies and terminologies; risk management practices and techniques; and corporate governance and control standards (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO, COBIT)
- Understanding of public accounting practices and internal audit processes, including technology and tools for planning, testing and reporting
- Some knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and security and controls for the following technologies: UNIX, Windows, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, and networks
- Some knowledge of information technology general control concepts in the areas of system development, change management, computer operations and access to programs and data
- Collaborating directly with internal stakeholders; developing an awareness of Firm services; approaching stakeholders in an organized and knowledgeable manner