Registered Nurse – Step Down Critical Care
Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- $$ Sign on Bonus for Eligible New Hires
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Full Time (Days or Nights available)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Growing with a new Step-Down Critical Care unit that will have opportunities to grow in your career.
- Patients with respiratory, pneumonia, COVID or other Infectious Diseases.
- Assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating a comprehensive plan of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external settings.
- Comprehensively assessing patients' goals as well as their biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
- Contacting other key members of the team as needed.
- Seeking peer consultation regarding cases that present problems/significant variances.
What You Will Need:
- Completion of an Associate Degree, Diploma, Baccalaureate, or Master’s Degree program in Nursing.
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
The Staff RN coordinates the care and service of selected patient populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization of and monitors health care resources; and provides input and information to the interdisciplinary team via the Charge Nurse to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Staff RN will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, policies, standards and guidelines of Texas Health Huguley.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Critical Care
- Diseases And Disorders
- Multidisciplinary Approach