To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33178
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CSI Health is actively seeking a Item Coordinator for our client located in the Miami, FL area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 am - 5 pm
Research, input, verify, resolve and maintain Sku and Supplier attributes which include but not limited to UPC, unit pricing, purchase order and accounts payable addresses and contracts on Mainframe and PIM applications.
- Responsible for accurate release of all Item and Supplier related attributes to stores, and DC systems.
- Maintain new and discontinued Item tracking for each category being Planogrammed during the calendar year.
- Works collaboratively with various levels across the organization as well as externally.
- Create new Items and new Suppliers within the PIM system.
- Responsible for all critical Item attributes/foundational data and downstream impacts of flag setting.
- Access data, format and deliver reports/spreads of the analytic findings and interpret results.
- Resolve errors or missing Item information, verify for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform UPC maintenance to ensure data accuracy and scan-ability at Store level.
- Involves high degree of accuracy and frequent Supplier contact.
- Represents CVS to the Supplier as it relates to Item/Supplier set up.
- Communicate critical deadlines and established processes to Category Management.
- In addition to day to day workload responsible for adhoc projects.
- Maintain Planogram disco and new Item tracking document.
- Adhere to timelines of Event schedule, new and remove Planogram tracks
- Manage Planogram vs. Recalls: procedures and protocols for each.
- Analyze data for accuracy as it relates to Planogram, Discontinued, and AMM Events.
- Resolve Store Help Desk calls.
- Request new Item Samples from Suppliers for Planogram and Advertising samples needed for Image Library to be sent to the Photo Studio.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability with applications including but not limited to; Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, and Word.
- Communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and orally, business professionalism.
- Ability to continuously prioritize own workload, with minimal direction.
- Adherence to schedules and deadlines – assignments/projects delivered on or before scheduled deadlines
- Ability to accurately calculate and verify figures. Ability to implement quality controls to ensure accuracy.
- Proficiency in multiple programs/applications; PIM (Product Information Management), Mainframe (Rumba/CICS), HPSM9 (HP Service Manager, Help Desk.)