To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD 20670
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer (TAWS)
Sabre Systems, Inc. • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Sabre Systems, Inc. is currently looking for a Software Engineer to support the NAWCAD Software Engineering Competency. Candidate will support Terrain Awareness Warning System (TAWS) development for the Collision Avoidance Solutions (CAS) Team. Support shall include performing design, review, coding, and testing to implement new code/enhanced capabilities.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required and 3 years of experience
- Full Life Cycle support experience
- Strong system software design and code development utilizing C++ and object oriented principles.
- Familiar with Ada is desirable.
- Prepare software documentation and required artifacts.
- Experience with software testing, scripting/automation.
- Ability to work in a Team environment – Experience to include System/Software Development Processes, best practices, scripting/automation and MBSE.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze requirements and provide software solution development for safety-critical software.
- Familiar with Mil-Std-882E.
- Experience with aircraft systems and data buses (ARINC-429, Mil-Std-1553)
- Flight Safety systems experience
- TAWS experience desired
- MIL-STD-882E knowledge
- Software development experience in Mission computer, Flight systems.
- Secret clearance required.
- Candidate will be required to pass a background check
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled