We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, treats oil and gas wells for a variety of conditions.
- The most common of which include the prevention of corrosion, paraffin scale, water loading, and foaming and emulsions.
- Operates company vehicles to transport chemicals to and from the well site.
- The number of well sites visited in one day is dependent on the region and can vary from 30-80 per day if the wells are in close proximity.
- Treater I will be responsible for reading gauges and understanding how to operate valves to prevent chemical leakage.
- This requires an essential understanding of pressures.
- The job also requires the ability to read maps and to navigate using an innate sense of direction.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing PPE.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement required.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in DOT HAZMAT driving experience preferred.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Treater Driver II and Treater Driver III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
13100 CR 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621, United States
Requisition Number: 108856
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Oil And Gas