In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next! When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We've got what you're looking for. Job Description: Parsons is seeking an experienced Data Scientist / Analytics Engineer to provide embedded operations support, capability integration, and rapid prototyping in support of USCYBERCOM. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with headquarters and local customers to develop analytic capabilities. You'll be a critical member on a small team, responsible for bringing your high-level software engineering skills to bear on a critical national security mission. You will: * Perform/utilize statistics, machine learning and analytic approaches to answer key intelligence questions, producing results and re-usable products that provide real value to Intelligence Analysts.
* Apply machine learning techniques to identify and transform data features, find hidden patterns and trends, build and optimize classifiers, create automated anomaly detection systems, and automate steps of a process.
* Evaluate statistical models to determine the validity of analyses, implement evaluated models into production by collaborating with software developers, periodically re-evaluate and refine machine learning models being used in production.
* Curate and collect the data from a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources: extract data from sources, transform and integrate data in line with existing data, and load data into data stores for access by others.
* Collaborate with Data Scientists to develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
* Work with analysts to interpret analytic results and refine analysis as needed.
* Effectively communicate results and ideas to key decision makers, analysts and other stakeholders and shall provide information as appropriate.
* Perform documentation of all processes, models and activities by developing, documents, and implement a configuration management plan for data sets.
* Research latest data science tradecraft and technology. Requirements * Minimum 8 years of experience in data science and analysis
* Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
* Active TS/SCI + Poly Preferred / Desired Skills: * Demonstrated proficiency with R or Python, and SQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large and small data sets
* Exposure to AWS (Amazon Web Services), Cisco (CCNA), and/or STIGs/IAVA, Big Data Platform (BDP)
* Strong background and skills in Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL)/Windows/Virtual environments
* A problem solver who can get in, be given a project, and use engineering skills to determine a solution
* Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Network Analysis Tools Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph This position is part of our Federal Solutions team. Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what's next to deliver the solutions our customers need now. We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle! The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements. Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company's core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+. We truly invest and care about our employee's wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest-APPLY TODAY!
- Anomaly Detection
- Big Data
- Cent Os