To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delivery-Driver - Pharmacy Services (Full-Time 40 hrs)
Cardinal Health • Birmingham, AL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cardinal Health, headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a Fortune 26 company with more than 36,000 employees worldwide. We deliver the pharmaceuticals that healthcare providers need to keep their patients healthy.
For nearly half of a century, the Nuclear Pharmacy Services business of Cardinal Health has set the standard for the radiopharmaceutical industry. Nuclear Pharmacy Services, whose network of over 130 pharmacies fills 65% of radiopharmaceutical unit doses nationwide, has consistently demonstrated leadership through innovation and a commitment to excellence.
- 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday 6:00a till 2:00p . Candidate must be flexible to work different days, hours and schedules based on business need.
- Prepares and makes deliveries to customer accounts on assigned route using a company vehicle (non-cdl)
- Packages radiopharmaceutical medication for shipment, performs testing, and loads/unloads containers
- Uses a handheld tablet to scan customer orders for accuracy, obtain route stop information and navigation
- Processes packages returned from customer locations
- Maintains vehicles in proper working condition and may perform minor roadside repairs
- Performs general facility cleaning and other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 21 years of age due to driving of company owned vehicle
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a good driving record
- Comfortable driving in all weather conditions during day or night hours
- Ability to sit, stand, be mobile and operate a vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to lift containers weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Prior delivery driving experience a plus
- Flexibility to work various shifts or overtime as needed
- Ability to use computers and tablets
- Ability to work weekends or be in a weekend rotation
- Ability to work on call or be in an on call rotation
- Ability to work holidays or be in a holiday rotation
- Ability to work various shifts and/or overtime as needed
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.