Nesco Resource currently has an opening for Customer Service Representative located in Crafton, PA. This position is temporary and tentative 3+ months. Shift is between 7am – 4pm and 5 days a week (need to be available to work weekends). Pay is $13.50/hour. Job Responsibilities:
• Maintain an open exchange of information with distribution, transportation, retail and corporate entities to encourage cooperation and support excellence in customer service.
• Respond to inquiries and requests, investigate problems, coordinate resolutions and provide follow-up to ensure customer and retail support center requirements are met.
• Coordinate adjustments to delivery schedules to ensure special arrangements are confirmed and changes are communicated to the appropriate personnel.
• Approve proposed store returns, generate paperwork for drivers to verify that correct times and quantities are shipped to the retail support centers and ensure customer accounts are issued accurate credit.
• Audit store credit requests and generate credits and charges to ensure customers are billed accurately.
• Maintain reporting and filing systems consistent with Manager's and departmental requirements to ensure readily accessible information.
• Schedule delivery appointments with trucking companies, vendors and brokers for inbound freight.
• Coordinate over-bookings with warehouse receiving office.
• Communicate and gain approval from buyers on perishable purchase orders for carriers wanting to deliver other than the buyer's original date.
• Schedule appointments using scheduling software including assigning the time, the carrier and securing the load.
• Assist with special projects as required, ensuring the department operates efficiently.
HSD or GED
1-3 years experience
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-46948
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.