Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
*** Positions are located in Truckee - $19.50/hour ***
MV Transportation is seeking Drivers who are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers, including those that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four-point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
- Must have a CDL with Airbrake endorsement, VTT, and Passenger endorsement.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities a plus.
We will provide training on equipment, routes and area.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.