Are you the other nurses come to for guidance? Are you ready to step to being their leader?
It can be difficult to find experienced registered nurses (RN) that enjoy helping and guiding other nurses to develop their skills. We need a natural born leader looking to
advance their career by becoming our new Director of Health Care Services at Interim HealthCare of Fort Collins.
In this position, you would be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all clinical and paraprofessional services in accordance with the core values of Interim HealthCare. The primary responsibilities include:
- Providing oversight of all patient care services and personnel, which include making patient and personnel assignments
- Coordinating patient care
- Coordinating referrals
- Assuring that patient needs are continually assessed
- Assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:Job Benefits
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of home care experience as a Registered Nurse within the last seven (7) years preferred.
- Three (3) years of home care experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years preferred.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to multi-task and demonstrate effective organizational skills in order to meet short deadlines with finite resources.
- Able to develop, retain and manage an effective caregiver team.
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of applicable federal and state rules and regulations.
- Able to frequently travel within geographic area serviced by office.
- Able to occasionally travel out-of- town for business needs.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment and may require occasional work to be performed in patient homes.
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases, blood borne pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to work flexible schedule including overtime and evening hours as needed.
- Able to frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely.
- Able to occasionally lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
- Competitive salary
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Medical plan available
- Offices in Fort Collins and Greeley
- Paid time off
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 400 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Fort Collins
- Job State: CO
- Employee Type: Full Time