Jacobs’ Remote Sensing Division uses its proprietary, core product line, the Aeroptic® System, to provide technically differentiated aerial mapping capabilities in several market segments. We support environmental survey and compliance efforts for the Energy Sector; we provide high-resolution imagery data of roadways for the Autonomous Vehicle Sector; and we provide 3-D city maps for various search engines, to name a few.
Jacobs is currently seeking mid-level Program Manager (PM) to collaborate with Technical Project Managers in delivering our aerial mapping projects. The PM oversees the coordination and administration of all cost, schedule, and performance aspects of the assigned projects, including planning, organizing, leading, controlling & monitoring, and stakeholder communications. The successful PM must be comfortable operating within an enterprise of stakeholders. He/she must have outstanding organizational and communications skills in order to keep multiple groups coordinated and keep all stakeholders properly informed. The successful PM will tie together knowledge of how contracts work, how to review financial data provided by the project accountants, and how to collaborate with technical subject matter experts in planning and documenting performance and schedule aspects of projects.
- Reviews and understands contracts and service agreements and ensures project compliance with such governing documents.
- Works with Project Managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution.
- Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work. Advises the client and company management of any such changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ experience with operations or operations-related project management.
- Demonstrated experience with managing contracted projects – not from a legal perspective, but rather from a contract compliance perspective.
- General knowledge of financial management system and standards.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Project.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or engineering field.
- Aviation operations experience.
- Remote Sensing knowledge.
- 7-10 years of program management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race", color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability," veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and [ Link removed ] .
- Aerial Photography
- Certified Project Management Professional