The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
Vault ProcessorJob DescriptionJob Description
Behind every bank transaction is a proud member of our team working with respect for our legacy and excitement for the future. In branch locations around the world, we're doing critical work that keeps modern commerce moving. We verify bank deposits, prepare cash shipments and connect money from one place to the next. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
As a Vault Processor at Brink's, you'll work within our branch locations to account for the cash and valuables we transport to banks and businesses worldwide. Your Role as a Vault Processor
We're the backbone of modern finance, connecting banks and businesses around the world with solutions that keep them moving forward. Our Vault Processors are vital to the success of our branch locations, processing and verifying inbound and outbound liability while ensuring accuracy. Key Responsibilities:
- Process, verify and balance inbound and outbound liability
- Complete data entry for all transactions of liability
- Prepare outbound orders and replenishments for the next day's routes
- Count, verify and report every item in inventory daily
- Generate and maintain all records and reports accurately on a daily basis
- Meet deadlines and ensure maximum product quality
- Resolve customer and employee issues
- Monitor performance of processes and machines
- Report any issues affecting production or accuracy
- Complete maintenance requirements and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)