Our Fortune 500 Client seeks a Data Platform Engineer. This role may be worked onsite in Round Rock, TX or Hopkinton, MA.
- 15+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 12+ years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 8+ years’ experience
- Systems/Software Proficiencies: Massive Parallel Processing technologies including Teradata, Snowflake, Greenplum, Hadoop, Azure.
- Experience in cloud data engineering and data processing services in Azure, Snowflake, AWS or any other cloud platforms
- Experience in MPP data technologies like Teradata, Snowflake, Greenplum, Hadoop, Spark, Data Bricks
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Have in depth knowledge from Linux Operating Systems to Application processes.
- Technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleaning.
- provided by Dice
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Spark
- Business Requirements
- Data Cleansing
- Data Processing