- Competitive compensation with regular appointments every month of the year
- Work as an independent contractor - on your own schedule
- Enjoy backing from an office staff that is here to assist you
- Benefit from a company mobile app that helps you stay organized
- Marketing to draw customers, which includes branded signage and merchandise
- Work in the great Lexington and the surrounding area
Living in an area that's booming with business, we're in need for a dedicated Remodeler to work on the team at Handyman Connection of Lexington. As a locally owned and operated company, we love working with our valued customers in our area.
This preferred individual will work year-round with over 50% repeat/referral customer base in Lexington. Handyman Connection is well established in Lexington and the surrounding area. We're changing homeowners' lives with beautiful repairs and remodels. If you want to be a part of this work in the community, now's your chance!
Want to improve others' lives using your gifts and talents? Apply to become a Contractor/Craftsman/Remodeler.
- Share your expertise of home repair, maintenance and remodeling on job sites.
- Bid work on a regular basis and produce it effortlessly.
- Finalize appropriate job materials and quantities for all projects.
- Evaluate requests, price out all jobs, troubleshoot and effectively communicate with clients.
Basic handiwork in at least three (3) of these capacities:
Home remodels, including bathroom and kitchen
Painting, both inside and out
Basic plumbing and electrical
Floor installations and repairs
Understand building codes and materials management
Driver's license & insurance
Tools, vehicle & references
Smart phone and Internet access
Please, no project managers or primarily new construction. Handyman Connection is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Remodeler or similar positions.
Handyman Connection of Lexington would love to talk with you. Apply today and start the process!
Your locally owned Handyman Connection franchise contracts with talented craftsmen like you to deliver quality workmanship and professional service for our customers.If you're interested in:
- high earnings potential
- a flexible schedule that you control
- using your skills to help improve other's lives
Handyman Connection might be a great fit for you.
Homeowners across North America have been calling on Handyman Connection for our professional craftsmanship and great customer experience since 1991. Each Handyman Connection franchise is locally owned and operated, backed by the company that helped launch the industry.
- Building Codes