To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Instructor - Full Stack Web; PT Remote
Woz U • Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Only Those with a Passion to Revolutionize Education May Qualify.
At Woz U, the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about inspiring the next generation of innovators and developing the workforce of the future. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
Online Full Stack Web Instructor
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless Woz U students by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
The Full Stack Web Instructor will be responsible for effective delivery of all course materials and curriculum for academic programs offered by Woz U, to prepare the students for the workplace. As the Full Stack Web Instructor, you will be knowledgeable of, and adhere to, all institutional educational policies and procedures. In addition, you will participate in curriculum development and revision. Prepare and deliver workshops at events to expand instructor skill set and build personal brand.
Woz U instructors have the primary responsibility of aiding our students in the achievement of their goal (i.e. to be trained and placed), and delivering a Student First experience.
What you can expect when joining Woz U:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Woz U is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Serve as instructor for online and/or on campus programs;
- Deliver lectures, prepare classroom materials, field questions from students.
- Speak at and host workshops and events;
- Participate in creating academic videos;
- Review and edit curriculum;
- Attend local events and speaking engagements;
- Author blogs and write academic articles;
- Actively learn and expand technical knowledge;
- Actively seek to improve personal and Woz U brand.
Successful candidates will have:
- B.S, in Computer Science, or equivalent education;
- Demonstrable competency in teaching programming concepts;
- Prior experience in teaching, training, mentoring or authoring instructional materials;
- Strong working knowledge in Back End Frameworks such as Spring, .NET Core, Node and Express, and Rails;
- Working knowledge in Front End Frameworks such as React and Angular;
- SQL and NoSQL;
- HTML, CSS, and styling frameworks such as Bootstrap and Materialize;
- AWS, CI/CD;