TriZetto a Cognizant Technology Solution company is seeking a Customer Service Representative Associate for our office in Earth City, MO.
Providing technical assistance and support via inbound phone calls to TriZetto Provider Solutions’ internal/external clients, trading partners and vendors who are utilizing TriZetto products under close supervision.
1. Answering a high volume of inbound technical phone calls.
2. Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical issues with high First Contact Resolution rates (FCR).
3. Following established policies, procedures, processes and workflows to ensure appropriate resolution of issues of limited scope.
4. Documenting all issues, comments and resolutions in appropriate software system applications.
Education: High school diploma, GED Certificate or equivalency. Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two years' experience in customer service. Understanding of the insurance industry, electronic claims, medical office knowledge and/or coding/billing preferred.
- Proficient in computer skills, including typing, navigating Windows-based platforms and utilizing Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong customer service and quality orientation.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with excellent organizational skills.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 19 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative Associate (Healthcare)
or follow us [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative Associate (Healthcare)
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative Associate (Healthcare) with your request and contact information.