Beacon Hill is working with a client on a contract immigration paralegal position. Interested candidates should reply to this posting with an updated resume, those that are selected for next steps in our process will be contacted by a recruiter. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Draft, review, and file various petitions including H-1B, L-1, E-1/E-2, O-1, TN, J-1 and other nonimmigrant visa petitions, PERM applications, immigrant visa petitions, and adjustment of status applications.
- Gather facts and documentation in support of petitions.
- Review files for status and maintain/organize client matters and calendars.
- Draft correspondence regarding procedural matters, status updates, and letters in support of petitions.
- Interact with government agencies, including the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service.
- Perform legal research and analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of immigration procedures and processes and 2+ years' experience as an immigration paralegal in a law firm setting.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of INSZoom.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work while remaining focused on deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team on multiple projects and matters.
- In depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles.
- Strong proofreading skills and the ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy.
- Spanish, Japanese, or other foreign language skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and paralegal certificate from an ABA approved paralegal program or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of employment based immigration work
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Temp Immigration Paralegal.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- Copy Editing
- Foreign Language