Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
This role will serve as a key member of the Marketing & Communications team and trusted advisor to the MultiPlan Executive Leadership team, with responsibility for creating and executing an executive communications strategy that supports our overall company narratives, as well as developing and writing sales content targeted toward high-profile clients and prospects.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for determining the best strategy to communicate key messages on behalf of the President/CEO and other senior leadership.
2. Create the resulting communication vehicles which may include articles, statements, presentations, proposals, talking points, remarks, reports, correspondence, and other written material.
3. Draft all requested communications and messages directly for the President/CEO with accuracy and reflecting the President/CEO's voice and style.
4. Work discreetly on sensitive or confidential assignments, exercise sound and expert editorial judgment and maintain the trust and confidence of the President/CEO and the Executive Leadership team.
5. Follow communication trends and developments in Healthcare and Executive Leadership, and reflect in prepared communications.
6. Support digital presidential communications tactics including, media relations, social media and web strategy.
7. Actively participate in the Marketing & Communication Department meetings and activities, including providing creative and critical input.
8. Participate in professional development activities as appropriate.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the AVP, Marketing & Communications.
10. The types of strategic thinking and communications needed include:
o Investors and shareholders: corporate positioning within SEC filings i.e. annual proxy, 10K; quarterly earnings call presentations and talking points; road show presentations; annual shareholders meeting presentations, etc.
o Sales: high-profile proposals and presentations for the company's top clients and prospects
o Board of Directors: routine and strategic updates, board meeting presentations, etc.
o Financial audiences: analyst day presentations, industry conferences, etc.
o Branding and marketing: letters from the President for publications, press releases, social media pieces, op-ed's, bylines, etc.
o Human resources: employee roundtables, announcements, etc.
This role works under general supervision with latitude and discretion to make choices within standard parameters as well as to assess and recommend alternatives in absence of such parameters. The incumbent will rely upon an expert understanding of roles and responsibilities of the position to independently complete tasks while still remaining within established standards and procedures.
**Pursuant to Colorado's "Equal Pay for Equal Work Act", the following salary range is provided solely for applicants living in Colorado: $95,000-$105,000. If an applicant does not live in Colorado, this salary range may not apply. Specific offers take into account a candidate's education, experience and skills, as well as the candidate's work location and internal equity. This position is also eligible for health insurance, 401k and bonus opportunity.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
* A minimum of 5 years related experience in business writing, executive writing, speech writing, professional writing, and technical writing.
* Expert writing and editorial skills, highly skilled in developing compelling narratives, a natural storyteller.
* Demonstrates creativity, inspiration and is prolific in writing.
* Comfortable distilling complex issues for multiple stakeholders, self-motivated to excel under pressure.
* Demonstrated ability to quickly translate complex business and analytic concepts and data into simple clear, compelling and relatable stories.
* Broad exposure to corporate departments and executives with an innate understanding of C-suite responsibilities and priorities, preferably in a public company.
* Knowledge of health care and managed care products required
* Communication, business acumen, analytical, negotiation, persuasion, organization, and prioritization skills
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and networking skills with large groups as well as individuals.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Commitment to highest standards of quality and integrity
* Ability to communicate, elicit trust and credibility, and persuade all levels, including internal and external senior leadership levels
* Ability to build on a corporate culture that reinforces core values and attracts and retains top talent at all levels
* Ability to convey complex information and data clearly and effectively
* Ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities and crisis situations in a focused manner
* Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Highly skilled with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; experience with Visio a plus
* Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone.
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (low copay & deductible
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Communications Strategist.
- Business Correspondence
- Commercial Awareness