$50000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Estimator and Project Manager - Construction Company specialized in providing insulation services throughout the Southeast
My client, a construction company providing insulation services in the Southeast, is searching for an Estimator and Project Manager to join their team for an immediate, permanent opportunity. The Estimator and Project Manager will be responsible for supporting contracting operations based in Suwanee, GA and throughout the southeast as needed. The Estimator and Project Manager will prepare project takeoff, price scope of work, and write bid proposals. Tasks include analyzing drawings, specifications and addenda, establishing schedules, procuring materials through our internal procurement group, managing the project through our field supervision, and monitoring and documenting progress of the project with frequent interface and communication with the client.
- Research the cost of items such as materials, transport, labor, and equipment
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and vendors
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and contractors within a specified time frame
- Assess the risk levels associated with a project
- Prepare and submit quotations and details of costs for work to be done
- Assist with bids for new contracts and supporting the activities of buyers
- Monitor the costs at the different stages of a project to ensure it stays within the estimated costs
- Proficiency in quantitative take off (Manual isometric and/or orthographic take-off and “On Screen” Takeoff (i.e. PlanSwift, Blue Beam or similar software).
- Highly motivated, "Go-Getter” who is Customer Service Oriented
- Strong computer, communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, team player, and able to multi-task
- Must be willing to frequently travel to his/hers project job sites to ensure the needs of our field personnel and clients are sufficiently met
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build and cultivate client relationships
- Ability to collaborate in an ambiguous environment with no clear directions
- High workload capability with the ability to lead multiple projects in various stages of completion
- Proven track record of managing projects or initiatives is preferred but not mandatory provided the applicant can demonstrate the above mentioned qualities
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing company in the Suwanee area and want to learn more about the construction bidding/estimating process, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough for immediate consideration.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Estimator and Project Manager
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Service Orientation