To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Collins, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Qualfon • Fort Collins, CO
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This description goes for the Group 01 Operations Director.
1. Staff Management
- Ensures overall wellbeing of people, finance, operations, administration, Foundation and Client Care
- Staff meetings
- Provide leadership and management training, leading towards the vision necessary to ensure the success of the business every day,
- One-on-one Counseling Sessions
- Labor compliance of the operative group.
- Ensure operation expectations satisfaction.
2. Operations goals and Client Satisfaction achievement
- Identifies Operational efficiencies.
- Ensures Operational KPI’s, SOW and MSA’s are complied.
- Ensures Qualfon Operational standards of QGBM to meet clients’ needs.
- Ensures that managers and supervisors to have the necessary tools to provide quality service and achieve goals.
- Make recommendations and implement new QA processes or procedures based on these findings.
3. Meets and exceeds Financial results: Revenue and EBIT
- Participates and explain the financial reports with full knowledge, once a month.
- Ensures daily productivity of the campaigns.
- Controls operating expenses, administrative review and control of cash flow (petty cash), weekly.
- Responsible for cost control and expansion investment, as well as compliance with procurement policy according to each project.
- Ensures compliance with the annual audit report, as well as internal controls on a quarterly basis.
- Understands and Maximizes impact on financial performance of the customer operations department.
4. Ensures budgeting results.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are applied to ensure budget management.
- Manages the elaboration and control of local operations budget.
- Controlling operating expenses
- Monitoring payroll correspondence with authorized budget.
5. Operations Staffing
- Ensures goals of staffing are met according to:
- Client Requirements
- New Project
- Peak seasons
6. Identifies New Business Opportunities.
- Contributes to presentations for new business opportunities.
- Leads the "Marketing intelligence" of the group in charge leaning specialty areas
- Supports Sales / Client relations team when required
7. Adheres to all Human Development needs.
- Supports HDD initiatives and projects.
- Identifies and monitors Human Resources indicators
- Employees’ conflict resolutions
- Drives performance
- FGD (Focus Group Discussions)
- Development trainings
8. REPORTS: Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Analyzes statistical reports and other documentations to identify trends and implement enhancements to overall performance
- Makes recommendations and implement new processes or procedures based on these findings
- Ensures accuracy of the reports.
- Reviews data given by clients to guarantee its reliability.
- Promptly sends disputes to correct the reports provided by the client.
9. Ensures Employee Satisfaction and Retention
Area of expertise (Skills)
Experience of mininmum 4 years managing +1500 FTE's in Call Center industry.
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)
Leadership Training, Six Sigma, Leading Management