Kforce and an Industry Leader in the Aerospace field have partnered together to find a Director of Compliance to join their team in San Diego, California (CA).
We are looking for highly experienced and dedicated individuals that understand HR processes, analytics, compliance and deployment. Someone that has worked cross functionally in a large organization and understands the process of diplomacy within a large environment. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please see the additional details below and feel free to apply!
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert across various HR focus areas, such as, equal employment opportunity, anti-discrimination, leave administration, etc.
- Regulate California wage & hour law compliance and identify, resolve and prevent any violations on an ongoing basis
- Execute compliance initiatives and evaluate and monitor processes across the various HR functional areas; Responsible for developing, implementing, and communicating policies and procedures to HR team members, management and/or employees as appropriate
- Utilize data analysis tools and skills to drive decision-making in support of department and company objectives, and present data to senior and executive level management
- Develop and facilitate performance of compliance operations and assess the ongoing effectiveness of the company's compliance program; Prepare and deliver metrics to senior and executive level management
- Enforce our EEO policy, serve as the Company's EEO Officer and DOL (EEOC/OFCCP) representative
- Lead strategy implementation of affirmative action plans with HR leaders and communicate plans to senior and executive management
- Oversee OFCCP audit submissions in collaboration with counsel
- Manage periodic internal reviews/audits/investigations to ensure compliance with documented processes and procedures
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.