To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Heartland Payment Systems • Miami, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Summary:Work Remotely Sale Representative
The Outside Sales Representative is the catalyst behind Heartland’s success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Outside Sales Representative is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. Sales Representative sets up appointments with business owners to educate them about Heartland’s payment processing solution(s). They do this by prospecting over the phone, face-to-face, through their networks, and building referral partnerships. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working flexible hours with the opportunity to advance in the company within a few months.
As an Outside Sales Representative with Heartland, you will work closely with your local Division or Territory Manager to set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships that you build.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative include:
• Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
• Explaining our value proposition to clients via Atlas CRM on your iPad or tablet
• Closing sales of our payment processing services (Card Processing, Payroll / HR Outsourcing, Loyalty Marketing)
• Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
• Upselling current clients on our gift marketing, payroll and other products and services
• Maintaining regular communication with your Territory / Division Manager
• Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
• Works well independently and as part of a team
• Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
• Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
• High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
• Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
• Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
• Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
• Experience in a performance based compensation model
• Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
• Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
• Ability to pass a background check
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Computer literacy
• Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
• Bilingual skills a plus
Compensation - Benefits
Up front Sign-on bonuses+ Residuals + portfolio equity
401K with company match
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, & Disability
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.