To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Solomon Page
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk Manager for Boutique Hotel
Solomon Page • New York, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a boutique hotel on Manhattan's Upper East Side, is looking for an experienced Front Desk Manager to oversee the font desk agents and bell staff for a long-term contract position. The position will start ASAP.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the front desk in accordance with hotel standards
- Handle check-ins and checkouts, which sometimes are large groups
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, and hours of operation in a timely manner
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages, mail, and messages to guests and meeting rooms
- Review front office log, and keep records of passed-along information
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, and entertainment
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies
- Be aware of all rates, packages, and special promotions as listed
- Be familiar with all in-house groups
- Be aware of closed-out and restricted dates
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations, and follow the rate-quoting scenario
- Experience working as a hotel front desk manager is required
- Opera System knowledge is required
- Prior experience working overnight/PM shifts
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with hospitality terminology
- Strong customer service skills
If you match these qualifications, please apply!