OverviewRegistered Nurse RN, Emergency Room ER, FullTime, VariableWe are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Emergency Room (ER) team in Roswell, NM.
This job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital which provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care,inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace's presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico. ResponsibilitiesRegistered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
QualificationsRegistered Nurse (RN) Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Manages the patient care process by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented on all patients within the time frame of the established policy.
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: 3 - 5 Years of Experience
- Valid New Mexico Nursing License or NM license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- "A" grade form Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, Spring & Fall 2021
- HealthInsight Quality Award, 2018
- Accredited by the Centered for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care