To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novato, CA
- Caelen Hiller
- Phone: 4804593122
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant- PART TIME
Aerotek • Novato, CA
Posted 27 days ago
-Provides complete and professional administrative and secretarial support for management at the director level. Uses judgment and initiative to complete a variety of projects, prioritize information and requests.
-Manages the scheduling and calendaring for the director as well as coordinates meetings including inviting participants, arranging meeting spaces, AV needs, preparing, producing, and distributing communications, presentations, reports and meeting packets.
-Provides significant administrative support to the director ensuring a high level of responsiveness and availability is maintained at all times.
- Routinely communicates and works with management staff, consultants, and executives on behalf of the director.
-This involves providing information and assistance as needed, conveying messages and scheduling appointments.
- Assumes a significant role in assisting the director with time management through efficient workflow organization and scheduling, consistent with organizational priorities.
-Routinely resolves problems and responds to inquiries independently, referring individuals appropriately.
-Furnishes authorized information whenever possible.
- Assures confidentially and discretion in all contacts with internal staff and external constituents, utilizing a high degree of professionalism, good judgment and diplomacy.
- Provides word processing support for the director as directed.
-Proofreads documents for accuracy prior to submission for signature/approval. Performs work assignments and support as follows:
- Schedules meetings and maintains calendar for the director while demonstrating flexibility when working with busy calendars that may make scheduling extremely difficult.
- Arranges for catering services when appropriate keeping within budgetary guidelines.
- Answers and screens telephone calls and visitors, exercising a customer-service attitude with tact, professionalism and diplomacy.
- Prioritizes and processes incoming mail, personally responding to requests that can be handled independently.
- Provides support for the director which includes typing memos, letters, reports, agendas, presentations, Visio charts based upon knowledge or organizational policies and procedures.
-Creates tables, spreadsheets, forms, and other types of materials as needed.
-Proofreads documents for accuracy prior to submission for signature/approval.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and hotel reservations as needed.
- Maintains and updates general and confidential files and manuals to ensure easy accessibility of information.
- Orders supplies as needed for the department utilizing Lawson ordering process.
-Maintains designated system-wide committee/council files and reports
- Creates and maintains various committee files.
- Produces meeting minutes, agenda packets and other materials. Keeps these on file for appropriate intervals.
- Keeps electronic departmental, project-specific, and public folders updated with current committee rosters, minutes and other working documents.
- Distributes reports to appropriate personnel.
-Completes special projects and work assignments
- Schedules and coordinates as-needed meeting and special events.
- Works as project coordinator for complex events and projects as required.
- Provides administrative support for many unique, routine and/or special requests.
- Prepares presentation materials for internal and external speaking engagements.
- -Prior experience in clerical or secretarial positions is required; experience in human resources is desired.
- - Prior experience demonstrating leadership skills and ability to handle confidential information is also required.
- -Successful performance in a secretarial position supporting more than one position simultaneously is desired.
**If you meet the listed qualifications above, please send your updated resume to the email address included on this posting, ASAP.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.