Jr. Credit Analyst
A financial institution is confidentially seeking a Jr. Credit Analyst to join their team.
Credit Analyst responsibilities:
- Analyze new and existing credit opportunities
- Prepare written loan memorandum documents
- Analyze financial statements, review complicated credit issues, analyze global cash flows to ensure adequate cash is available
Credit Analyst Job Requirements:
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting/Finance/Agribusiness
- Knowledge of credit analysis
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Excellent written/verbal communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
Contact our banking specialist, April Lowrey, to find out more about this opportunity and others in the area. All conversations are 100% confidential.
April Lowrey | Phone number blocked - click to apply | Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.