3900 Pacific Ave
Forest Grove, OR:
New Pay Just Announced: minimum: $18:
$1,500 Sign On Bonus for Full Time New Hires!!!::
Any Questions? Contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
page updated 5/12/21:
What does a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) do?
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing residents with direct nursing care and assistance with daily activities under the direction of a Licensed Nurse and as directed in resident care plan.
Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC), and Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) are the state of Washington only.
In this job, every day you will…
* Ensure resident’s personal care needs are being met through routine check-ins and promptly responding to call lights.
* Provide care to residents as outlined in the resident care plan. Reviews changes to resident care plans daily.
* Communicate observed changes in the resident’s condition to charge nurse for assessment.
* Assist residents with individual personal care needs such as grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, skin care, or other needs as required in the resident’s care plan.
* Perform tasks as assigned by the charge nurse including but not limited to taking vital signs, capturing residents’ weights, and collecting specimens.
* Lift, move, and transfer residents using proper methods and lifting devices as required in the resident care plan.
* Document care and assistance provided to residents as required by company policy.
* Protect the personal belongings of each resident such as eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, and memorabilia. Promptly report missing items according to established policy.
* Complete all job duties while following required infection control procedures, including but not limited to thorough hand washing, proper use of personal protective equipment and proper disposal of soiled materials.
* Follow and supports fire life safety practices and procedures and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
* Complete all requirements for in-service training.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* A high school diploma or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience.
* Must hold current Certification in the specific state in which you wish to practice.
* Ability to communicate effectively, in English, with residents, visitors, and staff. Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to understand verbal directions and read written instructions. Ability to understand the daily needs of residents. Ability to read and interpret documents, including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide simple numbers.
* Ability to accurately observe, report, and problem-solve residents’ needs with assistance of a supervisor. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Work with residents in a Skilled Nursing Center. Potential exposure to blood and bodily fluids.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role and what can we offer you?
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
* any locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles, where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a larger impact.
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
* Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers, Staff Development Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Directors of Nursing.
Ways you can advance beyond the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Lead CNA, Central Supply Coordinator, or with additional education, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN) or other more clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
In adherence with state mandates, Prestige Care team members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021 as a condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies for a religious or medical exemption.:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
is ideal for residents who need assistance with routine personal care activities and health services, offering quality, 24-hour care with a personal touch from an attending physician and delivered by a team of licensed professional nurses and certified nursing assistants.:
Our center offers a wide variety of services, ranging from short-term, transitional care to long-term placement. All programs utilize a comprehensive assessment process and interdisciplinary approach to help patients and residents achieve the highest possible level of independence and quality of life.:
Rehabilitative care is available, and our experienced staff dedicate themselves to helping individuals transition from the hospital to home. Our unique rehabilitative programs also help our patients recover quickly and regain the highest possible level of functionality.:
Any Questions Contact: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• HSA/FSA accounts
• Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Commitment to career development and continuing education
• Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
• Flexible scheduling
• Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location::::::
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Nursing Assistant Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Registered Nurse Certified