Food Service Supervisor AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
You Will Be Responsible For:
What You Will Need:
- Personal computer hardware skills
- Local area networks (Novell, Windows NT, or UNIX) MS-DOS knowledge
- Microsoft Word (or other wordprocessing application) skills
- Microsoft Word Excel (or other spreadsheet application) skills
- Foodservice operation knowledge
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent experience (two plus years’ experience) (Required)
- Two years’ experience in hospital food service with working knowledge of patient diets. (Required)
- Associates Degree preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Responsible for overseeing the daily activities of patient and cafeteria food service in accordance with hospital and regulatory standards. Implement, monitor and coordinate automated systems.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.