To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palos Heights, IL 60463
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Loan Set-Up Desk
First Midwest Bank • Palos Heights, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
First Midwest, with assets over $14 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of commercial, retail banking, and wealth management services through some 130+ offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, Northwest Indiana, Central and Western Illinois, and Eastern Iowa.
To review all new loan files and documentation in a timely fashion in compliance with all bank regulatory and investor guidelines; order all needed supporting documents; and assist loan processing as needed
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Previous mortgage lending experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with diverse groups and individuals.
- Initiative and ability to create relationships of trust with customers and Bank personnel.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organizational and data gathering skills.
- Excellent telephone skills/ etiquette
- Order, process and review all loan file documentation, i.e. appraisal, title commitment, verifications of employment, deposits, etc. for accuracy and completeness.
- Review each loan for compliance with all regulatory and investor guidelines.
- Work with client, lender and investor to insure documents are collected and conditions are cleared in a timely fashion.
- Review new loan files on daily basis for accuracy input from origination staff.
- Maintain data integrity of system data fields.
- Review lock-in agreements to insure closing and funding occurs within lock period.
- Monitor daily pipeline reports to identify negative trends or problem loans.
- Maintain customer service satisfaction level of 95% or higher.
- Participate in all required training sessions to increase knowledge and ensure compliance with all regulatory and investor requirements.
- Maintain adequate control of files to ensure compliance with all consumer protection statutes/ regulations in a defined area of responsibility.
- Implement Bank directed policy and any changes relating to regulatory amendments.
- Work with Residential Lenders on pipeline maintenance on weekly basis to ensure pipeline integrity.
- Provide outstanding customer service and display positive attitude at all times.
- Obtain “satisfactory” ratings on all compliance/ audit reviews.
Other duties as assigned by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.