IMMEDIATE need for Maintenance Electricians on 1st and 2nd shift... 28/hr, great benefits.
Allen Bradley PLC experience is Required
Description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment
• Calculate electrical loads and determine the sizing of conductors and switch gear.
• Read and understand electrical schematics and interconnection diagrams.
• Ability to work with 480 3 phase and PLC’s
• Use testing devices, i.e., amp probes, voltage testing
• Change out and calibrate process sensors such as level, pressure and flow transmitters.
• Troubleshoot, repair and program PLC’s and ancillary equipment.
• Knowledge in operation of Windows based personal computers.
• Overtime is required
• All other duties assigned by supervisor. Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 3-5 years of experience as an Industrial Electrician with the ability to read schematics and blueprints is required.
• Strong troubleshooting and installation background with solid ability with relay logic in electrical drives.